Thursday, August 28, 2008

Official Titles and Torqued Iron

I found out today when checking my newwork email account that when set up, they filled out my signiture line already.

It now reads: Dan Axe -Retail Manager

Nobody ever told me when i went from retail guy, to retail manager, but i guess it makes sense since i'm generally the only retail anything at this point, but still i never expectd an actual title, other than Baron, of course.

Also i found a railroad spike with an unusual double bend in it, either sombody forged it or a train shifted o its tracks a good 2-3 inches, there are no hammer marks, and you can't always tell with iron if it's been reheated to the point you would forge with, like you can with steel, but there are ways of bending metal with simple tongs if you get it hot.

So it's a mystery, anyways i took it home with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should show pictures of it,I don't really understand how it's bent.