Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's Ok, I Know What I'm Doing.

So ages ago I made the group Don't Worry I'm a Sculpture Major

I mainly wanted a cool sounding group to invite some of my friends to, and I have extolled the Values of Sculpture Majors many times which include:

-Super Healing.
-Nigh-Invulnerability.
-Higher than average Strength for an Artist.
-All around Handiness.
-The ability to bend Metal with their mind.
-The ability to eat fire as a food group.
-Treat minor cuts, scrapes, splinters, burns, abrasions, etc, as an aphrodisiac.
-A working knowledge of nearly every tool ever. (including the Archimedes screw, the Canadarm, Bull whips, Chopsticks, and Portainer gantry cranes)
-Their sweat is Highly prized by gourmet chefs as a flavor enhancer.
-They know no fear.
-They use Tin snips to cut their hair, and Metal files to shave.
-etc.

Well anyways, the group has sort of taken off on its own, and now has 122 members, from all across the country, as well as members in Belgium, Italy, New Zealand, Vietnam, Turkey, Lebanon, Poland, England, South Africa, Wales, Austrailia, Canada, Mauritius, Japan, Egypt, Paraguay, Ireland, and Croatia. All that and I havent done a single thing to promote it other than recruit 6 friends as the original members.

No comments: